Monday, August 20, 2007

3rd night still on lemonade

i finally made it the whole of 3 days. But not without craving for tasting anything different. The lemonade was great but it's the only thing i've tasted in 3 days. Plus, again, i had lunch with my family in the food court. My son having spare ribs and my son ordering her favorite sbarro cheese pizza. My wife had a simple fried chicken but just mentioning all of those gets me hungry. Why do i torture myself?

As usual, i don't feel hunger at all. But psychologically craving for anything. Just tonight, at home, our ulam was sinigang na bangus using guava. wow, sarap. plus durian fruit for desert. there are grapes, mango and mangosteen all over. I just had to watch my wife and son eat it while i take my laxative tea.

I drank salt water again this morning. 1 liter. I was suppose to 'go' after drinking it but i never did. Well, i'm so used to drinking 1 liter every morning. the difference is, this time, it had 2 teaspoonful of salt. so it's a bit harder to swallow. before i can drink 1 liter in one go. this time, i had to do it in 3 to 4 gulps.

The hard part, at least today, about this diet is that it is so hard to excrete something that is not there. Because i haven't eaten for 3 days, when i am suppose to excrete my bowel only a brown liquid comes out. And i feel like 'going' every hour. Consistently there's a brown liquid that comes out. I am thinking, these are toxins coming out. Hopefully, they are. My urine is quite normal, a little bit clearer than normal because of so much liquid i have been drinking.

Another good thing about this diet is that it somehow helps keep my blood pressure at a normal level. i haven't taken my Micardis plus 40mg maintenance. It is needed to keep my blood pressure in check. I have to take it everyday. Once a day. Since i started the diet, i intentionally stopped taking my maintenance capsule just to check. By now, after 3 days, my blood pressure should have been 140 over 100, at least. Upon checking this morning, my blood pressure was still 120 over 90. this might cure my hypertension. Let's see if it holds for another couple of days.

No comments: